- DIR-TSO-4195 Contract PDF (260.18KB)
- DIR-TSO-4195 Appendix A Standard Terms and Conditions PDF (561.12KB)
- DIR-TSO-4195 Appendix B HUB Subcontracting Plan PDF (1.21MB)
- DIR-TSO-4195 Appendix C Pricing Index PDF (499.86KB)
- DIR-TSO-4195 RFO DIR-TSO-TMP-247 ZIP (3.08MB)
Please note that some of the documents on this page are in the PDF format. Please download the Adobe Reader in order to view these documents.
Eligible User: Texas Government Code sets out the eligible customers who can purchase technology products/services through the Cooperative Contracts Program. They include:
- Texas State Agencies, as defined by Texas Government Code, Section 2054.003 (13)
- Units of Local Government, as defined by Texas Government Code, Section 2054.003 (9)
- Public school districts
- Special Purpose Districts
- Institutions of Higher Education, as defined by Texas Education Code, Section 61.003
- Assistance Organizations, as defined by Texas Government Code, 2175.001
DIR utilizes the eligibility for Assistance Organizations as determined by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts or the Texas Facility Commission (TFC). For information on establishing eligibility, please refer to the Comptroller’s CO-OP purchasing program guidelines or to the TFC program eligibility page.
- Public entities outside Texas, as defined by Texas Government Code, Section 2054.0565
Call, direct mail, fax or email your purchase order and quote form to JourneyEd.com.
You must reference the DIR contract number DIR-TSO-4195 on your purchase order.
80 E. McDermott Dr.
Allen, TX 75002
phone: 800-876-3507 fax: 972-437-3777 email: email@example.com
For HUB Orders: