For the 5th year in a row, Kaspersky Lab addresses these questions and other IT security concerns in its Global IT Security Risks Survey 2015.
Some of the highlights include:
- In the past year, over 90% of businesses have experienced some form of external threat
- 37% are concerned that their SaaS platforms aren’t secure
- The average cost of a serious data loss event is $38,000 for SMBs and $551,000 for Enterprises
- 47% of businesses want banks to improve the security of online transactions
- 15% of enterprise businesses experienced a targeted attack and more than half of them (53%) reported losing sensitive data as a result
Find out how your peers are addressing the latest IT security threats and how Kaspersky Lab can help you prepare for the year ahead.