It’s no secret. Books and library computers aren’t the coolest kids on campus anymore. Students and faculty use their mobile devices to extend virtual learning from the classroom to areas far off campus. And with a bring-your-own-device approach becoming more popular, new smartphones and tablets introduce unique capabilities, protections and challenges into the mix. So are viruses and data breaches necessary evils of modern education? Absolutely not. You can secure every computer and mobile device on your network with Kaspersky Lab’s award-winning anti-malware solutions, content controls and security safeguards. Kaspersky gives you the power to protect learning—wherever it happens.
JourneyEd is one of Kaspersky’s most trusted security partners in the K-12 and higher education industry. They are responsive and focused on delivering high quality security solutions to educators and schools.
– John Murdock, Vice President of Channel Sales, Kaspersky Lab North America
ANTI TARGET ATTACK
SECURITY FOR DATA CENTERS
SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SERVICES
Get the Global IT Security Risk Report 2015
- In the past year, over 90% of businesses have experienced some form of external threat
- 37% are concerned that their SaaS platforms aren’t secure
- The average cost of a serious data loss event is $38,000 for SMBs and $551,000 for Enterprises
- 47% of businesses want banks to improve the security of online transactions
- 15% of enterprise businesses experienced a targeted attack and more than half of them (53%) reported losing sensitive data as a result